Each year, more and more medical professionals are choosing Mingle Health as their trusted partner for their annual PQRS reporting responsibilities to Medicare, including many who take advantage of the GPRO (Group Practice Reporting Option).
There are some significant advantages to reporting as a group. But because of the complexities of the reporting process, most practices rely on a CMS-certified Registry vendor to handle the submission process.
PQRS Solutions™ from Mingle Health is not only a certified Registry vendor, we are industry pioneers who combine deep experience, custom analytical tools and a unique personal touch to deliver a submission success rate over 99%.
Contact us today to talk about how we can help your group practice use the GPRO option to navigate the cumbersome and complex process of complying with Medicare’s annual Physician Quality Reporting System.
When you register we help you:
- Estimate your potential payment adjustments.
- Decide which measures to report based on:
- Measures you are eligible to report.
- Measures most relevant to your specialty.
- Measures that are easiest to report (fewest chart abstractions or ease of EHR data extraction)
- Measures that will give you the best performance–based on your actual data.
Finally, you decide when you are ready to submit:
- Choose your measures
- Extract and input your data
- Review your reporting and performance calculations
To get started, contact a PQRS Consultant today.