Do you have a plan for 2018 MIPS reporting? There's money on the line for 2018 MIPS and Quality Payment Program reporting, and we want to help you succeed and avoid a penalty.
It's important to have a quality reporting plan in place. Year 2 of MIPS and the Quality Payment Program marks an increase in the penalty for not successfully reporting. We've made a guide that provides an overview of 2018 MIPS reporting and what you can do now to prepare for 2018 reporting success. We outline for you:
- Notable changes for 2018 MIPS reporting
- Who's considered an Eligible Clinician
- Requirements for each of the 4 MIPS performance categories
- What you can do now to prepare
- Links to resources that can help guide you along the way