CMS announced the end of the Web Interface mechanism in the 2021 Final Rule and introduced the new APM Performance Pathway (APP). This means organizations will need to adjust their participation in the Quality Payment Program by 2022. By starting the transition now, you will position your organization for success and avoid any negative downward payment adjustments due lack of preparedness.
You’re invited to join Mingle Health experts for our next webinar about the steps required to make the transition away from the Web Interface mechanism and the capabilities necessary to make the process as smooth as possible.
What are the implications of the QPP changes and new APP?
- New CQM (or eCQM) measure specifications
- Workflow changes for data collection
- All-payer data requirement across all patient visits
- Need to combine data from multiple EHRs and PM systems
- New ability to monitor quality performance throughout the year and make adjustments
- Engage and support member participants and practices in quality measurement
We’ll save plenty of time at the end to answer your questions, too! By registering, you’ll receive the slides and recording by email a few days after the presentation.
This webinar will be presented by Alysen Casaccio, VP of Client Services, and Jeff Iasilli, VP of Operations and Major Accounts.