Mingle Health is the new company formed from a merger of Mingle Analytics and SilverVue focusing on improving the delivery of value-based healthcare. Our data-driven software solutions and services give providers tools to identify and solve common healthcare challenges related to preventive medicine, disease management, practice efficiency, and quality reporting.
Our Customer Success Managers work directly with our clients to ensure a smooth implementation and provide on-going account management to ensure success.
Customer Success Manager
• Serve as the company’s primary owner of overall client satisfaction and success
• Develop a productive, ongoing relationship with client stakeholders
Successful candidates possess a combination of healthcare and customer success/account management skills, knowledge, and experience.
At least five-years’ experience in an account management, project management or customer success role.
• Serve as the company's primary owner of overall client satisfaction and success.
• Develop a productive, ongoing relationship with client stakeholders:
o Assess client relationship and overall usage activity to gain insight, verify client value and communicate value on an ongoing basis
o Seek to understand their needs and feedback.
o Use company processes and resources effectively
o Play nice with colleagues
• Be an effective communicator, including “old school” face time and phone calls versus an over reliance on email
• Have skills necessary for effective planning, implementation and start-up for new clients
• Document and track client issues and accountabilities across various areas in the company for follow-up.
• Review and present client usage results on a regular basis and identify issues that need to be addressed.
• Create a Client Success Plan for each client which should be documented and tracked.
• Be a team member with other parts of the organization to help improve the client experience and client satisfaction and success
• Seek help or support for special skills when needed for client satisfaction
• Assume responsibility for technical updates and reviews of clients assigned
Desired Skills, Attitudes, and Experience
• Experience in healthcare at either the hospital case management level or within a post-acute provider setting in addition to account and/or project management.
• Scrupulous adherence to HIPAA privacy and security policies.
• Proficiency with or able to quickly acquire skill with Microsoft Office Suite and other web-based tools and systems.
• Detail oriented, well organized, with time-management and project management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work remotely.
• Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal relations skills – Listening, Empathy, Clarity, Ownership
• Willing to work flexible hours depending on client location.
• Use analytical, organizational and process management skills.
• Seek a thorough understanding of a situation, be a problem solver
• Ability and willingness to work in a time-limited, structured, and solution-focused environment
• Ability and willingness to function independently and proactively in an environment with multiple team members while fostering and maintaining a team environment
• Flexibility to adapt to unforeseen needs or circumstances
• Clear and effective communication of professional needs and willingness to accept support and feedback
What does the right hire look like and embody?
• Great communication skills, ownership and advocacy
• Humility, curiosity, discipline, and creativity
• Able to establish relationships and trust quickly across their portfolio and within the organization
• Friendly, assertive, outgoing, organized, proactive
• Ability to learn quickly and readily ask for assistance.
Mingle Health is a Utah based company with offices in S. Paris Maine and Sandy, Utah. This role is a remote position with required travel up to 75%. Preference may be given to candidates located in Arizona.