Mingle Health is the new company formed from a merger of Mingle Analytics and SilverVue focusing on improving the delivery of value-based healthcare. Our data-driven software solutions and services give providers tools to identify and solve common healthcare challenges related to preventive medicine, disease management, practice efficiency, and quality reporting.
Information Systems Team Values
As part of the Information Systems team; encompassing software development, quality assurance, systems administration, systems security, networking and IT support staff; we also expect our team to conduct their work and interactions according to the following value statements:
Collaboration – Our strength is the talent of our team. We get stronger the more we share.
Transparency – Open communication breeds trust. Be real.
Accountability – We all have an obligation to accept responsibility for our own actions, and for our part in the success of the business.
Quality – Prepare, work hard, and learn from your mistakes. We strive to make everything we do the best. And when we fail, we learn from it and improve.
Enjoyment – Success cannot be achieved without the ability to enjoy your work with your team. The ability to have fun at what you’re doing needs to be encouraged and supported every day.
All Information Engineer candidates are expected to have:
- A willingness to work as an effective team member with extensive peer interaction
- A willingness to work outside the job description.
- A desire to be of service to a wide variety of internal and external customers
- The desire to understand the use, implementation and value of Mingle Health applications and services.
- The ability to learn quickly and readily ask for assistance.
- The ability to function in a rapidly changing environment with incomplete documentation and fluid roles.
- Superior self-management, organization, and time-management skills.
- Scrupulous adherence to HIPAA privacy and security policies with
- Uncompromising ethics.
- Healthcare experience and/or familiarity with medical terminology a plus.
Systems Engineers will perform a variety of tasks, including reviewing and applying system updates, systems configurations, system builds, software installations, data management and backup tasks, as well as operational tasks such as help desk support and importing and exporting of client data.
Systems Engineer Tasks
- With IT Team, plan implement and oversee the administration of and administer and maintain all physical and virtual systems at our Headquarters location and at our data centers (server, network, laptop, desktop, firewall, VoIP) to ensure maximum availability and performance.
- With IT Team, plan implement and oversee administration of and administer Microsoft Azure® based infrastructure for all operations.
- With IT Team, plan implement and oversee administration of and administer AWS based infrastructure for all operations.
- Select, deploy, utilize and train others in tools to monitor, maintain and administer all systems.
- Ensure appropriate Business Continuity measures are in place and routinely evaluate and perform recovery exercises.
- With IT Team, architect new solutions to meet business needs.
- Establish and maintain security and user access in accordance with security policy and HIPAA requirements. Ensure proper access and validate functionality and security.
- Act as an escalation point in the troubleshooting and resolving of issues for internal Mingle Health staff and clients as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Troubleshoot systemic issues with all infrastructure as needed, working with internal and contract/third-party resources as required to resolve.
- Build and maintain a consistent desktop/laptop imaging program to support end user systems.
- Assist in evaluation of and deployment of new technologies.
Mingle Health is a strongly cloud-based organization with significant investments in the Azure and AWS infrastructure. This is a prime location for someone with minimal to advanced Azure and AWS skills to learn, practice and expand their knowledge and capabilities.
Successful candidates should be able to meet the following skill requirements:
Skill and Experience Required
- Managing, designing, implementing Microsoft solutions 3-5 years required
- Windows and Mac Build/Imaging Processes 2 years required
- Microsoft Operating Systems and tools 3 years required
- All Server OS’s (recent)
- All Desktop OS’s (recent)
- Management tools (PowerShell, AD toolset, DevOps Tools)
- PowerShell Scripting 6 months pref.
- Cloud Service Configuration and Deployment
- SQL DB Service concepts and config 3-6 months pref.
- Web Service concepts and config 3-6 months pref.
- MS O365 application configuration & management 1 year required
- Advanced Security concepts for the Enterprise 1 year required
- Active Directory, AD Group Policy 3 years required
- Azure Active Directory 1 year preferred
- Protocols: IP, VoIP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SNMP, NTP 3 years required
- Firewall and switch functional experience 1 year preferred
All candidates need to have or quickly acquire skill with the following tools and methodologies:
- Cloud Services Configuration and Deployment
- Microsoft Office including
- Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Skype for Business
- Agile development and service delivery
- Skilled Use of remote communication tools a must
Mingle Health is a Utah based company with offices in S. Paris Maine and Sandy, Utah. Currently accepting applications for our Utah office.