This year, the 2016 HBMA Revenue Cycle Conference will focus on success with the new world of value-based payments including MIPS and APMs under MACRA. The conference will take place September 21 – 23, 2016, in Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Dan Mingle, CEO and nationally recognized quality reporting expert, will present a session, “Determinants for Successful Transition from PQRS to MIPS.” He will outline for attendees the key changes for quality reporting under MACRA and the key role billing companies and other Health IT vendors play in enabling their clients to unlock their data.
The conference features an exciting series of sessions focused on the very best educational content around successful operation and exceptional performance for individuals in the revenue cycle management industry and billing companies of all sizes.
- Determinants for Successful Transition from PQRS 2016 to MIPS 2017, Dan Mingle, M.D., M.S.
- Commercial Payor Panel with Aetna, Cigna, and UnitedHealthcare Representatives
- How Value-based Reimbursement will Affect HBMA Members, Mark Anderson, CPHIMS, FHIMSS
- Take Charge of Change by Choice, Dana Lightman, PhD
- Best Practices in Revenue Cycle Management, Elizabeth W. Woodcock, MBA, FACMPE, CPC
- MACRA Education
Did you know you can save $180 on registration for HBMA 2016: The Healthcare Revenue Cycle Conference, when you become an HBMA member? Learn more here: www.hbma.org/join
Mingle Health is proud to participate in the MVP program of the Healthcare Billing and Management Association (HBMA). Through this program, we help members of HBMA and their clients succeed with Medicare quality reporting programs.
From MACRA to MIPS, we'll break down the basics so you can be prepared.