Mingle Health is pleased to announce that its MIPS Solutions™ quality reporting services have been approved as a MIPS Qualified Registry for 2017 by the Centers for Medicaid & Medicare Services (CMS). A proven track record of success as a PQRS Qualified Registry since 2012 has prepared Mingle Health to successfully calculate MIPS measures and submit them to Medicare.
“We are ready to help our clients succeed with MIPS and the Quality Payment Program,” said Dan Mingle, MD MS, President and CEO, Mingle Health, Inc. “The programs are complex and we’ve designed MIPS Solutions™ to simplify the process and guide our clients every step of the way to avoid penalty and strive for incentive and bonus eligibility.”
MIPS Solutions™ by Mingle Health helps customers streamline their Medicare reporting. There is always help at hand to select meaningful measures, understand changes to CMS reporting rules, and successfully submit data to Medicare. Key features and benefits of MIPS Solutions™ include:
- Track progress in our easy-to-use online Submission Dashboard
- Identify the optimal measures and activities for your practice(s)
- Monitor and analyze performance throughout the year
- Report all MIPS measures and activities for all specialties, all practice sizes and types, and all registry-based submission methods
- 99+% successful submission rate since 2012
- Send your data to Medicare for all programs and payment models
About Mingle Health, Inc.
Founded on CEO Dr. Dan Mingle’s vision for a better healthcare system, Mingle Health has established itself as an industry leader in Medicare quality reporting. As our healthcare system moves toward value-based purchasing, Mingle Health will help you navigate the complex maze of Medicare quality reporting requirements.
Dr. Dan Mingle shares key changes and strategies for success in 2020 for MIPS.