CMS has published the 2024 Final Rule, and in this special edition of Ask Dr. Mingle, Dr. Dan Mingle interviews our team of Subject Matter Experts about the essential details for MIPS, MIPS Value Pathways, and the Medicare Shared Savings Program in the coming year.
Click play below to watch the episode now:
Key Moments in the 2024 Final Rule Guide:
- 00:00 – Dr. Mingle’s thoughts on the Final Rule
- 03:07 – Lisa Morin on Promoting Interoperability
- 12:09 – Maryellen Thoma on Improvement Activities
- 15:32 – Brigid Whitney-Gallagher on Quality
- 19:13 – Brigid Whitney-Gallagher on MIPS Value Pathways
- 23:47 – Brigid Whitney-Gallagher on Cost
- 26:46 – Tracy Game on the Medicare Shared Savings Program
Send us your value-based care questions!
If you’d like to ask a question about the APP transition, MIPS, ACO quality reporting, or any other Alternative Payment Model, you can reach out to us in three ways:
You can leave your questions in a YouTube comment under any episode of Ask Dr. Mingle.
On LinkedIn, leave your questions in a comment on any of our posts.
And you can reach out directly by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Dan Mingle and members of the team share their insights on how to maximize your success and payments for MIPS and APMs.