In today’s episode of Ask Dr. Mingle, Dr. Dan Mingle takes questions about the CMS small practice designation, offers advice for specialty practices in MIPS, and shares some insight into areas to focus on in MIPS this year.
Click play to listen to this episode right now:
Episode three of Ask Dr. Mingle features questions from Heather, Cindy, and Katie.
- At 00:54, Heather asks: “How do you know if you’re a small practice, and what changes if you are?”
- At 05:48, Cindy asks: “Do you have any advice for specialty practices in MIPS? We don’t have enough measures, don’t use an EMR, and are non-patient facing.”
- At 12:59, Katie asks: “As we go through MIPS in 2022, what do you think is most important to focus on?”
Send us your value-based care questions!
If you’d like to ask a question about MIPS, Primary Care First, ACO quality reporting, or any other Alternative Payment Model, you can reach out to us in three ways:
- You can leave your questions in a YouTube comment under any episode of “Ask Dr. Mingle.”
- On LinkedIn, leave your questions in a comment on any of our posts.
- And you can reach out directly by sending an email to email@example.com. Please put “Ask Dr. Mingle” in the subject line when you submit your questions via email.
Click the button below to access the recording of our latest webinar - "The Hardest Year Yet: Your MIPS Success in 2022" - where Dr. Dan Mingle provides an in-depth exploration of the MIPS program this year.