We’re back with another episode of “Ask Dr. Mingle,” the podcast where Dr. Dan Mingle takes your questions about quality programs and the transition to value-based care.
You can listen to the latest episode right here:
In episode two of “Ask Dr. Mingle,” we address three great questions from Marilyn, Polly, and Ann.
- At 00:55, Marilyn asks: “Could you explain how individual measures impact cost calculations? The colonoscopy measure, for example, is preventative. Does that change cost calculations at all?”
- At 04:38, Polly asks: “If a measure doesn’t have a benchmark, how is it scored?”
- At 07:35, Ann asks: “Our practice is switching to a different EHR system this year. How will that affect our MIPS submission?”
Send us your value-based care questions!
If you’d like to ask a question about MIPS, Primary Care First, ACO quality reporting, or any other Alternative Payment Model, you can reach out to us in three ways:
- You can leave your questions in a YouTube comment under any episode of “Ask Dr. Mingle.”
- On LinkedIn, leave your questions in a comment on any of our posts.
- And you can reach out directly by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Ask Dr. Mingle” in the subject line when you submit your questions via email.
For additional information on Cost, access the recording of "At What Cost?" - a three part webinar series where Dr. Dan Mingle examines cost from different angles and provides strategies for managing cost performance for MIPS, ACOs, and the Quality Payment Program.